As a voice and acting teacher, Danny Greenberg works tirelessly to create a safe, inspiring space for his students. He explains the what, the how, and the why of everything he teaches. This clarity empowers students to take ownership of their craft.
Danny charts personalized, step-by-step strategies for each student, focused upon their acting and singing needs and goals. After spending a lifetime in the arts, Danny has overcome many challenges, and he shares these lessons with his students in a unique easy-to-understand, clear manner.
Some of his many professional accomplishments include:
- Built a professional career on stage and screen.
- His debut album was featured on NPR and WFUV, and over 50 radio stations across US and Canada.
- He toured and headlined music festivals with his band.
- Has advised dozens of students to successful careers on the world’s largest stages.
- Graduated with Honors with a Musical Theater Degree, with an emphasis in Directing, Repertoire, and Composition, from the renowned Boston Conservatory
- Teaches students the actionable importance of community impact, by organizing numerous charitable events throughout each year. Danny Greenberg’s students have fed thousands of families via performing to benefit non-profit feeding programs such as City Harvest.
- Builds lasting relationships and empowers students to love their craft, build their confidence and self-respect.
- Creates personalized lesson plans for each student.
- Has relationships with leading agents, managers, and casting professionals. Often, they contact Danny when they need to find someone for a show, or if they have an actor that needs to be coached.
By teaching the realities of the professional performing arts world in his lessons, he prepares students to seamlessly work in on the stage or in film. Danny Greenberg incorporates his relationships with casting directors, working Broadway and film actors, and agents to elevate his students’ comprehension about what the professional performance world is looking for in singers and actors. This infusion of real-world experience and advice from working professionals drives his students to greater freedom, confidence, and artistry. Whatever their goals may be, Danny is always excited to help reach it with a clear plan, an unparalleled dedication to excellence, and a smile. To learn more about the studio or to get more information about Danny’s teaching schedule, do contact us. We are here to answer your questions.