Learning to be a professional singer and actor can be daunting.
We’re here to take care of the hard part and let you enjoy the fun of exploring a craft you love.
The Danny Greenberg Studio is one of New York City’s leading performing arts studios. We are committed to empowering students ages 6 to18 with the best acting and singing coaching in private and group settings. Additionally, we assist our students with audition preparation for stage, screen, and school admissions. Over the past six years, students have represented our studio in over 40 Broadway shows, tours, and films.
Lastly, we encourage our students to give back through benefit performances, street cleanups, and more. Each year our students feed thousands of local families by sharing their talents.
Broadway and National Tours
School of Rock
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
A Bronx Tale
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
A Christmas Story
The Radio City Christmas Spectacular
The Kind and I
Sound of Music
Peter Pan Live
Better Nate than Ever
Hunters ( Amazon)
The Strange Ones
Saturday Night Live
Only Murders in the Building
What We Offer
Our studio offers private and group acting classes for stage, film, audition prep, and musical theater. These acting classes are available in person throughout New York City, New Jersey, and online.
Through working with real sides, scenes, monologues, and exercises, you can expect to:
- Learn to connect to a fictional world and how to be truthful in your work
- Learn how to make strong acting choices that stand out in an audition and on stage/screen
- Learn how to go from auditions to callbacks to finally booking a role
Our studio offers private and group voice lessons promoting lifelong healthy singing. These voice lessons are available in person throughout New York City and New Jersey and online.
Through relatable songs, classical techniques, and fun exercises, you can expect to:
- Learn foundational singing techniques, and expand your range while learning how to produce sound in varying styles.
- Build a rep book that checks the boxes for audition requirements, brings out who you are, and sets you up for success
- Learn how to interpret, act, and communicate a song honestly.
Through audition coaching, you will
- Be empowered to bring out what makes you unique in each role and stand out in your auditions
- Have hand-picked repertoire selected for you that makes you shine
- Have the confidence that comes from working with coaches that have relationships with leading casting directors, agents, managers, and actors in the industry.
Danny’s students are represented in leading roles on stages and screens across the US. …
I cannot say enough good things about Danny Greenberg. He has been a part of our lives since my daughter was 7 years old. Danny is a jack of all trades. Although he was primarily Ayla’s vocal coach, at times he was also her acting coach and tap teacher. What I love about Danny is how he meets all his students where they are at and values each one.
He emphasizes strong technique as well as authenticity and honesty in one’s work. I attribute most of Ayla’s success in reaching her goals and Broadway dreams to the work that she did with Danny. We are so grateful to him and all the knowledge and support he has shared with us over the past 7 years. I wholeheartedly recommend this studio and Danny Greenberg!
Mother of Ayla Schwartz
(Frozen Broadway, Hunters (Amazon) The Miracle Worker). ”